Friday, July 6, 2012

Chapter one : Introduction

Its 2:00 AM and I am once again awakened by the sound of my miserable mother screaming. As I go downstairs I witness something that can never be unseen. My father, holding a knife right over my mothers chest as she is laying down on the cold marble floor screaming: "ARJOUUUUK LAAAA22 KHALIDDDD ALLAAAH YKHALEEEK." 

-Two years later-

My name is Rayana, I am sixteen years old. I live with my mother's sister Khalty Rawya and her husband Khaly Sa3eed. They have eleven year old twins Zain and Ziyad. They are very hospitable and tolerant to my situation . They try to be helpful but nothing ever helps.

My friends? I don't have any. They all betrayed me.. I don't blame them, no young teenager would want to be around a depressed sixteen year old with a miserable life. I don't feel safe at school anymore, I have a couple of bullies, but i guess that's normal, everyone goes through bullying that's just part of life. 

This is my life, screaming in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment